Chronic Urticaria More Condition_treatment Is There A Cure For Chronic Urticaria?

Is there a cure for Chronic Urticaria? - chronic urticaria more condition_treatment

I graduated in 2001 and soon afterwards I began to itch very bad and against the sticks. My face, eyes and swollen lips constantly.

I went to the doctor and he told me not to eat, drink or any other medication for 2 days and return to an allergy test. I did so and came back and is still swollen, itching and hives had broken out, I was told since the break, not the test and was chronic idiopathic urticaria, and there was no cure.

For 13 months I have suffered. Antihistamines ineffective was literally hacked for 13 months. The only way that was the dream, as he too tired for anything. I woke up when I Listeriosis itching so bad. I broke the skin frequently and was transported to the hospital twice because my face and neck swelling. They gave me an EPI pen.

One day, disappears mysteriously as they came. I had hives for 5 years and are now back. Suggestions on what to do. I have a apptmt w / a dr. Fear not curable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment