Headache And Syncope I Had An Episode Of Syncope On Monday...had A Headache Ever Since I Became Conscious...help?

I had an episode of syncope on monday...had a headache ever since i became conscious...help? - headache and syncope

I have Monday at work. I ate, slept and moistened, but still, she fainted (I used to faint when I was younger ... the 3rd, 5th, 7th and) in the summer before 9th grade.

I am now a school year, HGH and havent fainted from 05th I do not know why I did not, as I did not even see a doctor. But I went to the hospital and seems not to know.

The thing she has learned Monday, I had these headaches. And it hurts. He seemed in great pain again yesterday BT'm today disappear.

Why? I can not remember that ever happening. I can not remember where my papers are dscharge (memory and the impotence terrble) I know you said something about headaches. I just do not know what

Please help. Head is killing me. til can not go to the doctorMonday l. do not want to visit other ER.

Thank you all very much. :). Happy new year.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Call your doc. Someone is on call.

Post a Comment