Fruit And Vegetable Diet What Kind Of Fruit Will Decay Interestingly But Without Getting/smelling Utterly Disgusting?

What kind of fruit will decay interestingly but without getting/smelling utterly disgusting? - fruit and vegetable diet

Founded in my drawing class assigned to the to get a piece of fruit, and even take a week for 5 or 6 weeks to show how it breaks down over time. However, (I live in a dorm and they can also hate) and I would get the result less shocking as possible. Because it is for the art class, but I hope that was visually interesting fruits / decomposition process. Has anyone done anything like this before?

2 comments:

KAREN M said...

Lemons, without rotting stinking the house - which are often to be found still with blue and white unexpectedly exotic - the same for oranges. I do not know art - can not draw a straight line with a ruler (lol), so it is only an observation of the housewife.

Karen said...

Try grapes. They dry before mold.

Post a Comment