Home Remedies For Rls 24 Weeks Pregnant... With RLS?

24 weeks pregnant... with RLS? - home remedies for rls

I have 3 years with a double and when I was pregnant with them, I'm pretty sure I RLS (Restless Legs Syndrome rest). Who has been bad, but I was young and naive and get medical care really shitty, if nothing was done about it. Over time I began to wonder whether he ever had. Well, now I am 24 weeks pregnant again, and I'm sure I have. My legs were tingling and there's really no way to describe, unless I must go, even if just squeeze and let the muscles. It keeps me awake at night. Is there anything I can do? All medications or home remedies? Anyone else experienced this?
So, go to the doctor Thursday and I doubt that something is going to write for me. I felt so bad in the first 4 months could not even work, and he told me basically suffocate. What can I do? What can I say, do not take me seriously? I am a single mother and working full-time care for my 3-year-old child can not afford to lose this dream! Thank you.

1 comments:

Mini Minx said...

seek a second opinion .... EVERY1 has the right to ask your doctor and see one another, not everyone is in place each time! Good luck

Post a Comment