Little Boys In Shower Recognise This Film Anyone?: Man In Shower Scarily Talking To Little Boy?

Recognise this film anyone?: Man in Shower scarily talking to little boy? - little boys in shower

I remember this movie when I was younger. I can not remember their names, or if I saw him. I only remember that a child over the age of 7 years in the bathroom and opened the shower curtain. was an old man with white hair in the tub and said: "I've been waiting for you ..."

Can someone help me and recognize them?

9 comments:

MEGA VIDEO 猫 GAME GEEK said...

one of her personal videos by Michael Jackson.

MEGA VIDEO 猫 GAME GEEK said...

one of her personal videos by Michael Jackson.

guakachi... said...

Psicosis vs Halloween

guakachi... said...

Psicosis vs Halloween

Zed said...

Billy Madison

Zed said...

Billy Madison

F H said...

Sounds intresting ...

missy elle ♥ said...

hahaa wtf ...
Sorry, we do not know what movie you are talking = \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

Dean said...

Interesting .. lol who says his father that he's bath time:)

Post a Comment