Long Term Care Facts Long Term Boyfriend Issues, Help!!! Does He Even Care About Me?

Long term boyfriend issues, help!!! Does he even care about me? - long term care facts

My friend and I lived together for almost a year.

I have my hometown to be with him, leaving everything except for my car and the ownership of children.

He is currently in a bankruptcy because of bad debts from his previous marriage.

He had the option of having your vehicle that has a high interest to give.

My credit rating is perfect and we could be a good place to get together to live

More recently, a further contract for 1 year lease agreement signed, you rent the house together, and he mentioned that he was worried that I might go.

This follows from the fact that I offered to choose a car that was free from debt free and buy if you give, "their" vehicles for the delivery of the bankruptcy.

I literally gave my life away from the man who really loves and fears that "nothing" when I get angry for some reason.

I'm really frustrated and insulted by his fear that he might go if I am legally obliged toHe calls the rental of our house!

Currently, we have divided our rent and not enough money to survive if they are "out" with me.

Now, I wonder if he cares about me as I am concerned for him. For me, the idea is to leave, about the same spirit that made me confused.

He says he loves me, but I'm afraid that he could leave me now, and I think the breach of contract and move on.

What should I do in this situation?

3 comments:

U_S_S_En... said...

Sit down and talk.

Going through a bankruptcy may have hurt their case because it is very difficult when he is wrong.

Ask if you have no reason to doubt you - and if the answer is no, ask, why give signals that you have doubts.

You can explain who left everything for him, and you don `t do, if not the bags and leave. In addition, extended the lease agreement is a sign of goodwill.

When it comes to nothing, or, refuses to openly and honestly - you have to this decision after taking all of them. But now let me try to understand the meaning - if you have it anyway.

I must admit I admire the courage to leave everything to him.

palyfulg... said...

I was in a relationship with a man for 4 years and it seems genuine. Was the first serious financial problems and the relationship has progressed, it seemed that everything he wanted from me was the security. Make sure you like this man. It seems that he manipulates his feelings when he calls the trivial issues such as breakage. If your love should be no problem. Good luck!

Vishal G said...

He does not speak until the age issue in UR. Let It Be.
Your friend is in a very bad situation, and this time is always a bad idea to come. I mean, he is so concerned that, unfortunately, when you stop, or in what condition.
I am not afraid.
That, of course, but it seems that U will always be with him.
But give him time, not perfect security, and all these thoughts come to mind.
What do you think of these come to mind, the person you love most does not want to lose you.
The wealth that can win at any time in his life, but unfortunately, if u will be missing from your life is very difficult to get u again.

So much love to give BF.
Tell him you have confidence in him, or can make your day like heavan.

Give me ur feedback

Post a Comment